Do you want to work with Organizations that protect tens of thousands of acres of Nature in Ontario?
The Couchiching Conservancy is partnering with the Canadian Wildlife Federation and our fellow land trusts throughout Ontario to offer internships to youth between the age of 18 and 30.
Successful applicants will help to:
- Monitor nature reserves for species at risk and support our citizen science program.
- Help control invasive plants.
- Deliver education programs that connect people with nature.
- Maintain trails.
- Manage data and assist with reporting.
Do you want to:
- Make a difference by helping community organizations that protect nature?
- Develop fieldwork skills that employers in the conservation sector want?
- Network with sector professionals and learn to speak the language of conservation NGOs in Ontario?
- Work hard outside, getting your hands dirty and exploring woodlands, wetlands, and fields?
- Practice the office skills that are critical to conservation action (such as data management, planning & operations)?
To apply, send a resume and cover letter indicating why you want to work with Land Trusts in Ontario to: Kira Balson at email@example.com. Include in the subject line “Ontario Land Conservation Internship.”
The application deadline is January 8th, 2021, with a strong possibility it will be extended to January 15th, 2021.