Participants created one-of-a-kind Conservancy pieces at the Print Making in The Woods event hosted by local artist Gillian Lowry.
OUR 2022 Passport is HERE!
are you on our mailing list?
Sign up and be the first to know!
We want to share your experiences!
Tag us in your photos and we'll rotate our
featured image throughout the season!
HOW TO REGISTER:
Scroll through the months using the < > arrows then click on the event name to be redirected to the registration page.
Events open for registration two months in advance and downloadable activities are available all year long!
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL EVENTS
- Spots will open up closer to the event with specific dates available through our Eventbrite registration page
- When you register for a webinar, a Zoom link will be emailed 2 days prior to the event, which you can click at the specific date and time. An event reminder will be emailed 2 weeks prior as well. If you need to cancel, please do so through Eventbrite or by emailing email@example.com
- Online webinars will be recorded and sent to participants who registered for the event
- Printed booklets are available at Grant's Woods and select locations across the region.
- We are monitoring the pandemic guidelines and will adapt plans if need be
- These events are free to take part in thanks to our sponsors - please support them if you are able!
Passport to Nature Organizing Committee: Thank you to the wonderful people who have dedicated countless hours to making the Passport to Nature a success: Kathy Hunt, Janet Machan, Jamie Ross, Jane Sloley, Susan Crowe, Sarah Papple, Samantha Vessios and Tanya Clark.
And many thanks to the staff, contractors, supporters & volunteers who contributed the beautiful photographs found throughout this year's booklet. Learn more here!
Sponsors who make our passport possible!
- Georgian Bay Printers
- Marci Csumrik
- McLean & Dickey
- Ontario Waterway Cruises
- Orillia Subaru
- Past Presidents Council, Heartwood Fund
- Philip Ling and family
- Lynda Hepinstall, Century 21
- K. McKechnie Architectural Design
- Assante Wealth
- Bayview Wildwood Resort
- Dr. Susy Lee Dentistry Professional Corp
- Ego's Nurseries
- Gaudar Natural Foods
- Jack & Maddy's
- James Dick Construction
- Kawartha Dairy
- Lake Country Physiotherapy
- Maximum Mobility Access Center
- Michael Scott Landscaping
- Miller Aggregates
- Morton Metals
- Remax - Ian and Franci Ross
- Value Propane
- Russell, Christie, LLP
- Dr. Louise Hill Dentistry
- Pelee Island Winery
- Township of Severn
DID YOU KNOW?
Our Passport program inspired other environmental non-profits across the country to use the same model for their own activities.
PASSPORT TO NATURE CANADA is your invitation to experience the marvels of our natural world in communities across Canada. Each passport describes guided events that are often free & open to all!
WHERE IN NATURE WILL YOU TRAVEL THIS YEAR?