Annual Reports & Financial Documents
Highlights of 2022
Thanks to members, supporters and volunteers, The Couchiching Conservancy is protecting nature for future generations.
- Thanking Mark Bisset for his leadership and welcoming new Executive Director Dorthea Hangaard;
- Two nature reserve unveilings;
- New program, Wildlife on Roads, identifies pinch points along Monck Road which will inform future work;
- Nine community science programs with 183 volunteers;
- Passport to Nature, the Carden Challenge and third-party events and fundraisers connected with hundreds of people and raised over $90,000 towards our work;
- Almost 6,000 volunteer hours contributed this year!
Previous Reports & Documents
Accountability and transparency matter. Below you can find Annual Reports, minutes from our Annual General meetings and Financial Statements. Our Financial Statements are audited every year by a local Accountant and members vote to pass these reports.