A Green Giving Option
Benefits to you:
- Easy to set up!
- No reminders to renew your support
- Peace of mind that you are supporting important work
- Greener option – less paperwork
- Splits your giving up across 12 months
- A portion of your monthly gift can be directed to membership
- One tax-receipt and big thank you letter
- A coveted Conservancy touque!
Benefits to the Conservancy that help us be more efficient:
- Simple to administer
- Lower postage, stationary and printing costs
- Provides us with stable support over the year rather than highs and lows
- Helps us to plan projects
Set up your nature subscription
You can arrange a monthly donation of any amount directly through your bank, by credit card, or online (below). Which option should you choose? Ultimately the choice is up to you. Some people like to donate with their credit card because they receive points in return. Others like donating online so the charitable receipt is ready right away. Setting it up through your bank is easy as well. Many people ask us about the fees to the Conservancy. They are pretty similar, but setting up through your bank has the lowest fee.
When you sign up for monthly giving, you will not only be supporting the protection of some of your favourite forests, wetlands and alvars, you will also receive a ‘coveted’ Conservancy toque as our thanks.
Questions? Please contact Tanya Clark (email@example.com or 705.326.1620).
We are a non-profit, non-government organization. Our charitable registration number is 13972 5030 RR0001.