Become a Member
Together we can help make a greener future
By becoming a member, you take a direct role in protecting the natural heritage of our community. Your membership fees and donations make the Conservancy’s work possible and contribute directly to the protection of our rich, natural heritage.
There’s strength in numbers. By becoming a member or renewing your membership each year, you power local conservation work. You are a part of a vibrant community of people dedicated to protecting nature! With a growing membership, our organization is in a better position to work with potential grantors to provide the necessary funding to help with conservation efforts.
There are several advantages to membership:
- You will receive our electronic newsletter
- You will be eligible to vote at our Annual General Meetings
- You will become part of your community’s efforts to protect its natural heritage directly
- Sense of pride and ownership each time you visit one of the Nature Reserves
- Meet other nature lovers who are dedicated to protecting our irreplaceable landscapes
A portion of your gift can be alloted to membership. Learn more.
Membership Term: 12 months
Annual General Meeting vote: typically March of each year
Become a Member or Renew
Become a member or renew your membership using the donation form below, or download this donation form to be printed at home and mailed to the Conservancy.
Questions? Give us a call at the office and we are happy to help. 705-326-1620.
The Couchiching Conservancy is a non-profit, non-government organization. Our charitable registration number is 13972 5030 RR0001