Annual Reports & Financial Documents
Highlights of 2020
Thanks to members, supporters and volunteers, The Couchiching Conservancy has had another successful year.
- Adapted activities in response to pandemic
- Protection of over 200 acres and the creation of two new Reserves
- Stewarding 42 Nature Reserves
- Volunteers contributed over 5,300+ hours in various activities
- 25 Reserves (3,432 acres) recognized towards the Canada Target 1 goal to protect 17% of lands and waters
- Work underway to protect additional wilderness
Accountability and transparency matter. Our Financial Statements are audited every year by a local Accountant and members vote to pass these reports.